Welcome to ACTS

HOME > CURRENT STUDENTS > Petition for Grade(s) Change

Petition for Grade(s) Change

Students who have issues with the grade received form a particular course and wish to adjudicate the grade (with the condition of meeting the eligibility criteria) are to fill up the form and submit directly to the related professor of the course.

Eligibilities to Apply for Adjudication

  1. A course which has the grade of C0 or below.
  2. A course which did not obtain the grade as students did not meet the requirements of the course.
  3. Students who receive the grade due to over absence in the course are INELIGIBLE to apply.

Procedure to Apply

  1. Students should fill the form (find the attached file in notice section) and submit DIRECTLY to the related professors.
  2. Student MUST give the REASON, without which the application will be invalid.
  3. The related professor will submit the results of students’ application to the AIGS Registrar’s office.
  4. AIGS Registrar’s office will communicate with the related student.

Due Dates to Apply

It takes approximately one week from the date of grade results from each semester. For the spring semester it is due by 2nd week of July; for the fall semester, it is by 2nd week of January.